- 1. Developed 5 MW of solar in Salem County, NJ
- 2. Developed 3 MW of solar for use in data center in Salem County, NJ
- 3. Consulting engagements
- 1) Development: 500 MW in Aswan, Egypt
- 2) Development: 100 MW in Mali, West Africa
- 3) Development: 90 MW in Haiti
- 4) Design/Engineering: Tellus Science Museum (GA)
- 5) Engineering/Permitting: Charles Drew Solar – 5 MW, Greensboro, NC
- 6) Project Engineer – 120 MW (Fern Solar) in Battleboro, NC
- 7) Project Engineer – 87.5 MW (Dominion Bedford) in Chesapeake, VA
- 4. Kenya – Co-developer for 100 MW project sited at MMTC
- 5. REPP One — Gaston, NC. First utility scaled, African American developed, owned and operated solar farm in the US. Electricity sold to Dominion Electric Company.
Salem County, NJ
The Midflare Team completed all development activities for 5 MW of solar in Salem County, NJ. This project was part of New Jersey Clean Energy’s Subsection Q program. Activities included site selection, permitting, interconnection and all development activities though to NTP.
Midflare was a partner in the development of a 1.4 MW solar farm in Gaston, NC.
Mwale Medical and Technology City
Midflare is a co-developer for the initial 100 MW of solar. Midflare will be supporting all aspects of project development from site assessment/selection through construction and commissioning. The Midflare team will be on site for the entire predevelopment, development and construction phases of the project. The solar farm will commence operations in 2021.